Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some ideas

I have think about some ideas for the video. However, I have to consider about possibility of making the video. So, it is a hinder for me when I think of a story. Also, I must consider the angle of the video because it is for people aged between 18 and 25.

For the slogan, I come up with one idea: 'Kids Help Line, We are here all the time."

For the video, the one i have designed is separated into 5 parts,
1) A youngster is sitting in a park, looking at the sky and waiting for the sunrise, then the screen goes black and a description appears: Are you looking for the light?
2) A youngster is sitting in front of the computer, viewing the google site and typing 'help' in the search bar, then the screen goes black and a description appears: Are you seeking for help?
3) A youngster is sitting at the bar table and going to reach a glass of wine, then the screen goes black and a description appears: Are you hoping for relief?
4) A youngster is holding a phone and waiting for someone to answer his call, then the screen goes black and a description appears: Are you looking for someone to listen to you?
5) The Kids Help Line logo, phone no. and website address appears. syn-sound: Kids Help Line, We are here all the time. Just give a call.

Although the aim of the video is obvious, I found this idea is not fun enough because young adult is more likely to look for humorous in the video. So, I will keep thinking about the video.

No comments: